Date(s) - 06/06/2017
8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Agora Conference Center
Life Science Washington presents a FREE one day seminar on applying for SBIR/STTR FUNDING on May 6th, Seattle, WA
During this 1-day session focused on the National Institutes of Health (NIH), Becky Aistrup, M.B.A; Managing Partner, BBC Entrepreneurial Training & Consulting (BBCetc)will cover program essentials and how to compete for funding. Her presentation will include current information on SBIR/STTR programs, strategies for targeting your proposal to address the requirements of the NIH, how to approach each section of your proposal and planning your commercialization strategy.
The presentation will include:
• Current information on SBIR/STTR programs
• Strategies for targeting your proposal to address the requirements of the NIH
• How to approach each section of your proposal
• Planning your commercialization strategy
• Writing to meet the reviewers’ expectations
• Common problems and pitfalls and how to avoid them
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
• Anyone planning on submitting an SBIR/STTR proposal in the next 12 months
• Individuals interested in learning more about the program
• Administrative personnel supporting SBIR/STTR applicants
• Individuals from academic institutions interested in working with SBIR/STTR
applicants as subcontractors and supporting personnel
Breakfast & lunch is included. This event is free.