- 2013 Residential home sales are up 7% over last year.
- The 3 month moving average of Q4 2013 shows median closed sale prices are up 2% over 2012.
- Q4 2013 Distressed Sales (bank listed and short sales) averaged 24% of total inventory.
|Real Estate Data||December 2012||December 2013|
|Residential Active Listings||1,183||1,187|
|Closed Residential Sales||226||251|
|Median Home Prices||$223,327.00||$244,000.00|
|Days on Market||101||84|
New Permit Activity
- 11 new Single Family Residential permits were issued in Dec. 2013 compared to 21 issued in Dec. 2012
- A total of 279 SFR permits were issued in 2013 compared to 304 issued in 2012, a drop of over %8
- A total of 14 New Commercial permits were issued in 2013 compared to 15 in 2012, a drop of %6.7
- A total of 1793 permits were issued (both residential and commercial) in 2013 compared to 1928 in 2012. This is a change of -7%
- Although the number of permits dropped overall the most notable change was an increase of tenant improvements from 119 in 2012 to 146 in 2013, an increase of 22.7%.
Monthly Kitsap County Residential & Condominium Closing Reports are available for a nominal fee from Pacific Northwest Title.
|Avg. Original $||$312,006|
|Avg. Listing $||$299,094|
|Avg. Selling $||$293,510|
|Avg. Median $||$244,500|
|Avg. $/Sq Ft||$144|
|TTL # Sold||252|