Alliance Northwest 2018 – Early Bird Registration Ends Soon
March 15, 2018 | 7:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. | Puyallup, WA
What is Alliance Northwest?
Alliance Northwest is the largest business-to-government conference in the Pacific Northwest. This event features keynote speakers, high quality workshops, and matchmaking sessions with government agencies and prime contractors.
Who Should Attend?
• Businesses interested in selling to the government and prime contractors
• Prime contractors and government buyers seeking to outreach with small and diverse businesses.
Why Should I Attend?
Meet the buyers: Alliance is the largest business-to-government event in the region where you can meet agency buyers and prime contractors that buy what you sell. There is no better way to develop relationships with those in the marketplace than to participate fully in the event. You’ll leave the event with a pocket full of business cards and valuable information on how to find, bid, and win government contracts.
Learn How to Succeed: Alliance features high quality workshops not found anywhere else in the region. You’ll hear from government purchasing experts, prime contractors, and government representatives on what it takes to succeed in the competitive government marketplace.
Large, Prime Contractors or Government Agencies
Save Money and Time Conducting Outreach: Alliance NW attracts hundreds of qualified small and diverse small businesses from throughout the region. By participating in Alliance with a booth and/or match making session, you will save time and cost from attending multiple events to reach the same number of businesses.
Click here to see a list of exhibitors who have registered as of today.
Educate businesses on how your organization buys: Businesses come to Alliance seeking information on how to effectively find, bid, and win government contracts. You can educate attendees on what your needs are and how businesses can best be prepared to sell their goods and services. Preparing contractors to bid will result in better solicitation responses and reduce risk on your organization.
Learn Latest Trends: Keynote speakers at breakfast and lunch will offer information on the latest trends and opportunities in the marketplace. Ensure your firm is up to speed on what’s new in this ever changing marketplace.
How Much Does it Cost?
• Early bird attendee registration is $85* Deadline is Jan 31.
(*State Certified Veteran Owned Businesses receive 50% off coupon!)
Early registrants also receive an opportunity to sign up for one-on-one meetings before everyone else!
• Regular registration is $115* until March 12, then $135 at the door.
• Exhibitor Booth is $500 and includes two all access passes, $50 for each additional attendee
• Sponsorship starts at $850 and include exhibitor booth.
• All attendees are able to attend high quality workshops, keynote presentation, tour the exhibit hall, enjoy breakfast and lunch, and sign up for match-making at no additional cost. Space in match-making is limited and is based on first-come, first-serve basis.
• If you would like to attend the Pre-Alliance Evening Reception on March 14 – tickets are $25 per person.