We have received the following requests from the Navy – do you fit this need?
— 8a firm – commercial electrical – transformer work
— Maintenance and repair of industrial sewing machines
please contact Kathy Cocus for more information
Did you know you could receive a (potentially) daily email with bid opportunities customized to your business? Contact Kathy Cocus for details on WA PTAC’s BidMatch program – cost is $165/year. First month is at no cost.
- #2017-10002 Spokane Transit For Maintenance & Updating of the Comprehensive Transit System Map and Ancillary Schedule and Mapping Products
- Island Transit – Information Systems (IS) Assessment and Strategic Plan
- City of Kirkland – Seeking qualified artists or artist teams to develop concepts for artwork using salvaged pieces of the Kalakala – an iconic Art Deco ferry boat that was built in Kirkland and sailed the Puget Sound Region
- US Army Medical Command – Medical Courier Service
- Seattle Colleges – Public affairs services to help Improve college’s image and reputation with key stakeholders. (must login to see)
- Kitsap Transit – George’s Corner Lot Improvements
- Pierce Transit – SR512 Transit center shelter and lighting repairs
- King County – Automotive detail for rideshare vehicles
- Washington Dept of Licensing – Mobile application and development (must login to see)
- Port of Seattle – Asset management gap assessment (you will need to login to receive updates)
Reminder: always check the originating website for any RFP or solicitation updates.