- Flatiron West, Inc. – Request for Certified DBE Subcontractors & Suppliers for US 101 Coffee Creek Remove Fish Barrier Project in Shelton, WA . Bids Due August 25 at 11:00am. Click Here for more information.
- Sailboat removal in Bellingham Bay, Visit WEBS and search 32098
- Janitorial Services in Spokane. Visit WEBS and search K6272
- Chief Joseph Dam Geotechnical Exploration. Visit FBO here.
- Conference Room Modernization in Seattle, Visit FBO here.
- Training Videos for Puget Sound Clean Air Agency. Click here.
Want more? PTAC offers a low-cost Bid Match service that sends opportunities direct to your email every day. Click here to learn more.
I Got the Contract, Now What?
Free Class for Small Businesses with Manson Construction
Red Wind Casino, Olympia
You have poured hours of effort into proposals and bids. You’ve finally found yourself successful, and are likely to receive the award. The excitement may quickly give way to anxiety – So I won a contract, now what? Attendees will receive tools that can be used in their business including a sample subcontracting plan, sample change order, and post-award meeting checklist.
Click here to register.
Other Upcoming Events:
- Government Contracting Weekly Webinar – All about Rosters, August 18, 9am
- Cyber Security Round Table Series – Seattle, Aug 23 – 2:30pm – 6:00pm
- Methods of Government Contracting – Tacoma, Aug 23, 9:30am – 11:30am
- Government Contracting Weekly Webinar – Preparing to Meet a Prime, August 25, 9:00am
- Laying the Groundwork for government contracting – Lacey, August 25, 2:30pm – 3:30pm
- Brown Bag Event – Small Works Rosters, Spokane, August 28, 12:00pm – 2:00pm
- Government Contracting Weekly Webinar, SBA 8a overview September 1st, 9am
- Contracting Coffee Hour – Silverdale, 7:30am – 9:30am
- Proposal Development Workshop, Kennewick, September 7, 10:00am – 12:00pm
- Government Contracting Weekly Webinar – King County Priority Hire Program, 9:00am
- Pacific NW Defense Coalition’s SBIR/STTR Seminar – Seattle, 9:00am – 2:00pm