The Washington Women’s Business Center will teach you how to start and grow your business during this seven-session course. Register now to learn how to manage, market and finance your business. You will learn how to write your business plan and network with other business owners. The seven-week course will meet every Thursday in Lakewood, Washington beginning April 27.
Below are the course sessions and dates:
- Session one: Planning (April 27)
- Session two: Products and services (May 4)
- Session three: Marketing I (May 11)
- Session four: Marketing II (May 18)
- Session five: Financial planning I (May 25)
- Session six: Financial planning II (June 1)
- Session seven: Growth (June 8)
Questions about this event? Email the Washington Women’s Business Center or call (206) 324-4330.
Financial scholarships are available by contacting the Washington Women’s Business Center.