Attend tomorrow’s Contracting Coffee Hour to get help preparing for Alliance NW! Our experts will help you evaluate and improve your pitch and marketing material.
Contracting Coffee Hour is Wednesday, March 1st from 7:30- 9 am at the Cavalon II, 2021 NW Myhre Road, Silverdale WA in the first floor conference room. Register now! (Please be sure to park on the side parking lot.)
Alliance NW is the premier government contracting event in the region, bringing together prime contractors, government agencies and small businesses for a full day of relationship building.
Who Should Attend?
• Businesses interested in selling to the government and prime contractors
• Prime contractors and government buyers seeking to outreach small and diverse businesses.
For those firms who are experienced government contractors, Alliance NW is the place to strengthen established relationships, explore other government contracting opportunities and teaming opportunities, and hear the marketplace’s latest news and trends from the expert workshop speakers.
Register for Alliance NW:
Can’t make it to CCH? Washington PTAC can help with this recorded webinar:
Preparing for Alliance 2.0: Business Intelligence & Marketing Recorded Webinar:
Market research, marketing, and relationship building are critical to your success as a federal contractor! Geared towards attendees of the upcoming Alliance NW, this is also a great webinar to help you brush up on your federal market research skills. Topics will include tools and strategies to:
– Identify target agencies and primes to make the most of your time
– Do your homework before you meet with (and impress!) your potential customers
– Develop marketing tools that speak your federal customer’s language
– Follow-up after the event
Click the link to watch the recorded webinar: