BREMERTON – On October 22, from 3:00 to 6:00 PM, the Kitsap Economic Development Alliance (KEDA) will be convening its annual fall event, Decision Makers II, at the Clearwater Casino Resort in Suquamish, WA. “The State of Real Estate – Kitsap’s Competitive Edge” will focus on Kitsap’s real estate market and how it compares to the Greater Seattle market. The two-hour program will be followed by a social hour with generous appetizers and beverages including wine and beer.
John Powers, KEDA Executive Director, states the goal of the program; “We will explore the data behind why Kitsap real estate is healthy and growing stronger; and, why local real estate, when compared to adjacent communities, enjoys a distinct competitive advantage for all those who invest in Kitsap’s future.”
Kitsap County is projected to welcome an additional sixty thousand residents by 2030; and, this program will demonstrate why Kitsap is positioned to capitalize on the regional economic boom and increase our employment base by over 25% during that timeframe. Business owners, landlords, investors, and real property owners and tenants will come away with valuable information to better utilize, manage, invest in, or develop real estate in our local and regional market.
Chris Rieland, CEO, Pacific Northwest Title, will bring her broad knowledge of the Seattle Region and West Sound real estate market as she leads a panel of real estate professionals with expertise in all asset classes of real estate: residential – new, single family, and multi-family properties; commercial and industrial; and, land development.
- Wes Larson, CEO, Sound West Group, who will speak to competitive advantages in multifamily projects in Kitsap
- Rick Cadwell, commercial broker with Cushman Wakefield, who will contrast industrial and commercial properties in Kitsap with competing properties on the I-5 Corridor of the region
- Chris Wurden, of Windermere Real Estate, who will compare West Sound residential properties with East Sound property prices
- Teresa Osinski, EVP, Kitsap County Home Builders Association, who will brief attendees on the resurgence in the home building industry
- Mark Walsh, VP Real Estate Investments, Olympic Property Group who will report out on recent land development projects in Kitsap County and on the Peninsulas
Registration for Decision Makers II closes on Friday, October 14th. Registration details are available on the KEDA website (kitsapeda.org) and http://www.keda2015.bpt.me/ or call 360.377.9499. Cost: $40 KEDA Investor/Partners, $50 General Public, $275 Table for 8 KEDA Investor/Partners, $350 General Public. Event sponsors are Liberty Bay Bank and the Clearwater Casino. Media sponsor is the Kitsap Peninsula Business Journal. Additional sponsorship opportunities are available; please visit www.kitaspeda.org or call 360.377.9499 for details.