Kitsap Economic Development Alliance and the Pacific Northwest Defense Coalition are presenting the first annual Pacific NW Maritime Defense Luncheon. The event brings together military and private sector leaders to discuss current maritime initiatives and procurement opportunities for regional businesses.
- Date: Wednesday, January 14th, 2015
- Time: 11 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
- Topic: Maritime Initiatives and Procurement Opportunities
- Location: Kitsap Conference Center, Bremerton, WA
- Cost: $50 and $95 (early bird)
- RSVP: www.pndc.us
Captain Stephen Williamson, USN, Commander, Puget Sound Naval Shipyard & Intermediate Maintenance Facility (PSNS/IMF), will provide the keynote speech. Attendees will learn about current and planned activities at PSNS/IMF and the impacts on the region.
A panel discussion on the Pacific NW Maritime Defense Industry will focus on the private sector’s perspective of the industry. Panel members are:
- Kevin Terry, Program Manager, General Dynamics NASSCO
- Mark Tomas, Senior Manager, Raytheon
- Steve Sewell, Director of Economic Development for the Maritime Industry, WA Department of Commerce.
The forum will be held at the Kitsap Conference Center, 100 Washington Avenue, Bremerton. The luncheon begins at 11 a.m. and ends at 1:30 p.m.
Anyone interested in attending should RSVP to 888-701-PNDC or go online to register at www.pndc.us. Early registration ends on Dec. 31, 2014. Registration fees are $50 for KEDA/PNDC members and $95 for non-members. Fees after Dec. 31, 2014 are $75 for KEDA/PNDC members and $120 for non-members.
Full sponsorship details are available on the registration site. Sponsorship opportunities for the event are:
- $250 – booth
- $1,000 – gold sponsorship
- $2,000 – platinum title sponsorship
For more information on the Pacific Northwest Defense Coalition and their activities in the defense/security sector, please visit www.pndc.us.